…Aaron from Cowichan Recyclists!
Aaron was the first with the most correct answers to the Cowichan Christmas Pot Contest.
Next time I’m going to have to make it more difficult! Aaron missed only one item in his first entry, then — with a lifeline — guessed honey instead of jam Had he teamed up with Heather they’d have identified the lot. (Aaron, Heather might deserve a cup of your new tea).
Here is the breakdown of the Cowichan Christmas Pot:
- a bottle of Zanatta Damasco wine
- a tin of teafarm tea
- Vancouver Island Salt Co.’s Maple Smoked Rock Salt (which I was put on a waiting list for — it was that popular this Christmas)
- a bag of oatmeal from True Grain Bread
- an OrganicFair chocolate bar
- Sophie’s Choice soap (made by one of the staff at theCommunity Farm Store)
- a jar of honey from Adelaine Apiary
So Aaron, let me know which teafarm tea is your favourite. Congratulations!